RangeSec: a high-sensitivity, cooled midwave (3-5 µm) thermal imaging camera line with continuous zoom long-range optics. It is designed for demanding commercial security, homeland security, and military applications. RangeSec models utilize a 19mm to 275mm continuous zoom (29° to 2° field-of-view) or a 47.5mm to 687mm continuous zoom lens (12° to 0.8° field-of-view).
RangeSec cameras are high sensitivity, cooled midwave (3-5 µm) thermal imaging cameras, with continuous zoom long-range optics. These are designed for demanding commercial security, homeland security, and military applications.
Features and Benefits
- Extremely high performance Opgal EVS cooled IR engine
- Continuous zoomof approximately 14X
- Up to 687.5mm effective focal length (depending on model and options)
- Rigid construction designed and certified for MIL standard 810F, 810E, IP67
- Human detection up to 10km
- Highly effective under poor visibility and weather conditions
- Easy integration and installation
Two models available
- 19mm to 275mm continuous zoom
(29° to 2° FOV)
- 47.5mm to 687mm continuous zoom
(12° to 0.8° FOV)
19mm – 275mm
|RangeSec with a Close-up Lens
47.5mm – 687mm
- Oil and Gas Fields and Refineries
- Water Utilities
- Nuclear Power Plants
- Maritime Domain Awareness
- Surveillance of Bridges
- Perimeter Surveillance
- Port Security
- Runway Line-up
- Airport Perimeters
- Electric Power
- Border Surveillance
- Critical Infrastructure
- And more. Request examples in your industry.
RangeSec camera systems are designed to be easily integrated with popular command and control platforms.