Based upon American Technologies Network’s original PVS multi-purpose night vision monocular, ATN has now developed a unit designed with the same high quality optics and functionality in the PVS14-3 (1AA) for professional in law enforcement and security. The new ATN NV monocular is designed for handheld, head/helmet mounting for hands-free use or can be adapted to fit a camera or camcorder.
The ATN PVS14-3 uses 3rd Generation Image Intensifier Tubes that have a micro channel plate, gas photocathode and a self-contained integral high-voltage power supply. The ATN 3rd Generation tubes combine increased resolution, signal-to-noise ratio and photosensitivity resulting in superior clarity.
The ATN PVS14-3 housed in a rugged body is environmentally rated as waterproof and complies with MIL-STD-810. This work horse of a multi-purpose NV monocular runs on one 1.5V AA battery for up to 50 hours making it a dependable tool for long stretches of surveillance.
Accessories with the ATN PVS14-3 (1AA) include an instruction manual, lens tissue, warranty card (2-year limited warranty), neck cord, lens cap, 1.5V AA battery, demist shield, head mount assembly and a sacrificial filter for a MSRP of $3,199.00.
ATN PVS14-3 (1AA) Specifications
- Total Darkness IR System: Yes
- Multi-Purpose System: Yes
- IIT Generation: 3
- Magnification: 1x
- Resolution: 64 lp/mm
- Power Supply: (1) 1.5V AA
- Battery Life: 50 hours
- Lens System: F1:2, 26 mm
- FOV: 40 degrees
- Controls: Direct
- Automatic Brightness Control: Yes
- Bright Light Cut-Off: Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Infrared Illuminator: Yes
- IR Indicator: Yes
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
- Range of Focus: .25m to Infinity
- Operating Temperature: -40 degrees C to +50 degrees C
- Storage Temperature: -50 degrees C to +70 degrees C
- Environmental rating: Waterproof
- MIL-STD-810: Complies
- Dimensions: 114 mm by 56 mm by 50 mm, 4.5 inches by 2.2 inches by 2 inches
- Weight: 0.3kg/ 0.68 pounds