The Taclite™ is 5.11’s newest lightweight and breathable boot built for athletic performance.
- Perfect for summer months or warm climates
- Ready to wear right out of the box with no break in time needed
- Made with combination of full grain leather (polishable), 1200D Cordura nylon and breathable air mesh
- Adjustable lace to toe construction
- Oil and slip resistant quiet rubber outsole with fast rope control tread
- Profile of boots are rugged, fast and supportive while the toe down looks traditional and no nonsense
The 5.11 Taclite™ series of boots are the newest introduction to a growing Taclite™ family of products that build on the features and benefits you’ve come to expect, providing even lighter weight and more breathable performance. The design of the Taclite™ boot is both modern and traditional. 511 uses the traditional lace to toe construction, but have strategically placed multiple panels of leather, mesh and nylon to speed up the appearance and increase the functionality. The profile of the boots are rugged, fast and supportive while the toe down looks traditional and no nonsense.
The Taclite™ boot has a combination of full grain leather, 1200D Cordura nylon and breathable air mesh. Behind the scenes, the Taclite™ boot enhances the breathability with the use of perforated EVA foam padding instead of the traditional basic foam backings. To further enhance the moisture management system, 511 uses antibacterial and moisture wicking linings. This combination of materials will keep feet comfortable and dry throughout a long shift
The new comfort platform of the Taclite™ boot uses an Ortholite® sock liner, composite shank and CMEVA midsole that work together to provide maximum cushioning, comfort and support for any possible situation. This cushioning system sits on top of the newly developed outsole. The outsole of the Taclite has deep flex grooves for great flexibility while the multi directional lugs provide a solid base and traction in all terrains. The fast rope control tread and defined heel brake help control movements when needed most.
The Taclite™ boots are ready to wear right out of the box with no break in time needed. The Zonal Lacing System and the multiple notch outs works well with the
"sausage laces" to adjust and secure any shape foot. They have also incorporated the new 5.11 Lace Station to keep your laces neat and secure. With the YKK® side zipper, simply lace the boot your 1st time and use the side zipper for easy access on and off from there on out.
- Black full grain polishable leather
- 1200D Cordura
- Breathable air mesh
- Perforated EVA foam padding in ankle collar and tongue
- Hidden Side Pocket
- YKK ® side zipper
- Antibacterial and moisture wicking lining
- 5.11s Zonal Lacing System provides the user with a "customized fit"
- Stay tied sausage laces
- Integrated 5.11 Lace Station to keep your laces neat and under control
- Compression Molded EVA
- TPU external ankle stabilizer
- Oil and Slip resistant quiet rubber outsole with fast rope control tread
- 5.11 Crosshair logo to act as follow up foot strike marker
- Strobel lasted (offers more athletic and flexible fit)
- 8” height with side zip