ESP - Electronic Security Products, Inc. announced its latest invention in the field of covert DVRs: The most advanced video/audio recorder in the market.
The STING3G® incorporates cutting edge recording and communication technology, packed into a compact and highly reliable device and is applicable for the most demanding covert operations.
The ground-breaking STING3G® is the only product of its kind to offer a combination of advanced features, such as: Remote transmission of GPS coordinators to predefined emails, video/audio streaming from anywhere in the world, remote configurability and data reception, as well as:
- Multi-format video recording 30fps: up to D1 resolution (MPEG2, H.264, MJPEG)
- Built-in networking capabilities (Wi-Fi / Wired Ethernet / 3G/4G Modem)
- Built-in GPS with a built-in antenna
- Built-in quad band 3G modem (GSM, with voice connectivity, remote messaging and networking over cellular network)
- Built-in UPnP/DLNA media server
- A 2.4-inch LCD touch screen display
These features, and more, make the STING3G® a true “Giant in Miniature”, as it offers covert operatives a reliable and highly flexible recording device for their field work.