Pryme's lightweight in-helmet communicationssystem mounts without tools to the helmet liner using a strap fastener system. The earspeaker provides ambient sound and allows the user to hear incoming radio communicationswithout blocking their ability to hear what is going on around them. Voice transmissions arepicked up by a noise-resistant microphone which sense sound vibrations through the user’s skull.
- Easily and quickly installs into most hardhats or helmets with plastic liners
- Heavy-duty construction, featuring polyurethane cable, rubber, and high-impact polycarbonate
- Picks up the voice audio directly from vibrations in the user’s skull, making it very resistant to picking up background noise
- Large, ambient receive ear speaker leaves the user’s ears uncovered so that they can hear what is going on around them
- Uses PRYME’s compact TACTICAL TOUCH Push-To-Talk (PTT) for easy activation - The PTT can be interchanged withseveral optional styles of PTT (Optional PTTs sold separately.)