Intergraph has introduced the newest version of one of the company's incident management solutions. Incident Management version 9.1 will provide police, fire, EMS and security agencies the ability to optimize agency resource allocation and improve response coordination to better save lives and protect property in the communities they serve.
Dispatchers, first responders and security personnel will benefit from greater and more streamlined access to real-time incident data through Intergraph’s Incident Management solution version 9.1, an integrated software suite that meets the complex and uniquely inherent demands of incident response. Based on the award winning interoperability platform, the solution combines the industry’s leading computer-aided dispatch (CAD), mobile dispatch, communications and fire interfaces. Incident Management 9.1 supports industry standard information exchanges, such as the National Information Exchange Model (NIEM), to promote interoperability to enable multi-agency and multi-jurisdictional cooperation.
Intergraph Incident Management solution version 9.1 includes new features to simplify system use for the fastest and most appropriate response to emergencies. Enhancements include, but are not limited to:
- Integrated mobile desktop workflows that save time and increase efficiency for officers who perform reporting and other desktop tasks in the field;
- Enhanced recommend unit and station personnel support to ensure the most appropriate response based on existing requirements, rules and resource availability;
- Fire workflow enhancements to support the unique requirements of fire agencies and improve communication between the CAD system and the fire records system;
- A priority special situation alert that clearly escalates specific situations to ensure proper attention;
- A single log-in and workflow consistency across applications; and
- Improved alert mechanism and keyword highlighting to differentiate between critical and less urgent alert information.
Incident Management version 9.1 also supports Citrix XenApp for client virtualization and VMWare’s VSphere ESX for server virtualization, which can save money by reducing hardware and system administrative costs. Additionally, the updated version embraces industry standard platforms such as Oracle Database 11g, SQL Server 2008, Microsoft Internet Explorer® and Microsoft Windows® Server 2008.