The Alpha Lock - Easy Boot has been used by the police, traffic and parking enforcement, security, colleges, universities and various governmental agencies for collections and asset protection.
With a rugged two-piece construction, the “Alpha Lock” weighs between 8 and 9 pounds, installs in a few seconds, is compact, easy to use, transport and store.
Features & Benefits
- Units are drill and Freon resistant.
- Protective coating prevents damaging and scratching of wheels.
- Officers can easily transport multiple units in the trunk of a patrol car or parking enforcement vehicles.
- Keyed alike, 6 units per case
- "Parking Enforcement" and "Security" labeling available
- Law enforcement officers can buy 3 Alpha Locks for the cost of a single old-style boot.
- After two to three $50 to $150 booting fees the Alpha Lock pays for itself