SanDisk SD WORM is an archival-capable SD card that is used in select digital cameras and devices to permanently record photos, video, voice and other files, and stores them for up to 100 years. From the instant data is written, files written to the card cannot be erased, altered or deleted so accidental deletions or modifications are impossible.
Product Features and Benefits:
- The SD WORM card provides tamper-proof data archiving to ensure unalterable chain-of-custody
- Data written to SD WORM cards is unalterable from the time it is written; the photo file can only be written once and can no longer be deleted, altered, or renamed
- SD WORM supports data integrity and availability of up to 100 years, ideal for archiving applications where long-term data storage is critical
- The SD WORM card is easy to use, simple to learn and transparent to employ; it is a one-step archiving process
- SD WORM cards work with video and audio recording, in addition to digital photos. However, at this time there are no host SD WORM compatible devices that support video.
- The SD WORM card can be read by any standard SD card reader and is compatible with standard operating systems. However, SD WORM write functionality is only currently available on select SD WORM compatible devices.
- Available in 1 GB