The SECO-LARM Enforcer DR-1 Series provides video surveillance recording using H.264 compression, plus pentaplex operation which allows simultaneous live view or playback while still continuing to record, network transfer, and back up data. Using H.264 advanced compression standard for recording video, the DR-1 Series can record twice as much data as DVRs that use MPEG or MJPEG. Available in 4-, 8-, or 16-channel variations, each model is designed to be reliable, easy to program, and easy to use.
The ENFORCER DR-1 Series has three models available:
- DR-104Q-250Q 4-Channel Audio/Video, 120PPS, 250GB
- DR-108Q-250Q 8-Channel Audio/Video, 240PPS, 250GB
- DR-116Q-500Q 16-Channel Audio/Video, 240PPS, 500GB
The ENFORCER DR-1 Series has the following features:
- Each channel can be programmed for recording by priority, motion detection, alarms, scheduling, and continuous.
- Remote access via PC, MAC, or a Java based Smart phone (iPhone, Android, and Windows mobile).
- Remote live view, PTZ control, configuration, backup, remote playback from anywhere in the world.
- Event capture and alert via email ? DVR will email you an AVI video capture of the event.
- VGA and BNC video output.
- Rack mount, wall mount, or stackable. Mounting brackets included.
- Plus many more...