Kawasaki Motors Corp.'s Concours 14 ABS Police motorcycle to U.S. law enforcement agencies. Complete sales and support services are available through the company’s network of more than 1,100 U.S. motorcycle dealers.
Concours 14 ABS Police motorcycles lead the segment in safety, acceleration, handling, and braking. All units are delivered with a tighter turning radius and custom law enforcement equipment, including: adjustable speedometer, a second wiring harness with 12 fused circuits and a separate battery dedicated to the add-on electronics installed by Beaudry Motors, Inc. An extensive selection of emergency equipment is available to satisfy agency requirements.
The Concours 14 ABS provides significant competitive advantages for law enforcement agencies, compared to the police offerings from competing manufacturers.
- Available high-performance Traction Control.
- High-performance ABS brake system.
- Quickest acceleration in the law enforcement class.
- Best high-speed handling in the law enforcement class.
- Heavy-duty 41.5 amp alternator.
- 441-pound payload capacity.
- Removable saddle bags.
- Tough and durable clutch is the least-expensive system to replace in the category.