The Horus Vision ASLI gives the long distance shooter a slope indicator and CANT indicator in a single, precision engineered, hermetically sealed unit so officers don't have to hang multiple gauges off their rifle like ornaments. It's reversible and can sit on either side of the scope, accommodating both right and left-handed shooters. The ASLI eliminates guesswork in uphill and downhill shots. To find the true horizontal distance, simply multiply the range to the target by the cosine value shown on the slope indicator. For long-range shots, the CANT indicator is invaluable for keeping bullet flight true to sighted aim. It attaches directly to the scope, can be painted to match the scope's camo finish, and doesn't need batteries.
The ASLI comes with a hard rubber cap, tin storage box, and your choice of one mounting ring (30mm, 34mm, or Picatinny side rail). Additional mounting rings may also be purchased.
For extreme-range mission-critical hits, enter ASLI values into the company's ATrag ballistics software. Officers can also use the ASLI with the Horus CATS Targets to achieve perfect alignment between scope and rifle.
- Magnetically dampened to quickly halt oscillation for fast readings
- Clear, large numbers for better visibility in low light
- Readings in both vertical angle degrees and corresponding cosine value
- Versatile mounting for left, right, bubble up or upside down
- Perfect for high angle grenade launchingEasy-to-paint plastic housing, to blend ASLI into your scope and gun
- Tested to withstand the repeated G-shock pounding of a 50cal BMG
- Excellent for high- and low-angle shooting
- One mounting ring included, choose from the following: 30mm ring, 34mm ring, Picatinny side mount.
- Height: 1.8 inches (4.6 cm)
- Width: 1.5 inches (3.8 cm)
- Depth: 0.8 inches (2.1 cm)
- Weight: 1.5 ounces (42.5 gr), 2.0 ounces with cover