The OMT-CLAN LAB ENTRY VEST was developed through extensive research by the Drug Enforcement Administration Clan-Lab Academy and offers the tactical officer maximum protection from ballistic and flame related injury while operating in narcotic processing laboratory environments. This system is covered in NOMEX material and the ballistic panels are sonic welded to ensure a moisture-proof seam, protecting the internal armor package.
1. Side opening tactical vest ina fire retargant NOMEX outer shell.
2. Front to back overlapping side protection.
3. Integrated long gun retention with non-slip tubing.
4. Includes ballistic collar, adjustable throate protector, drop down grion prtector and is bicep/arm guard compatible.
5. Continuous MOLLE grid front panel wrapping to side closure with no obstructive flaps.
6. Four inch wide removalbe elastic waist-band conforms teh vest to the body.
7. Front and back 10-inch by 12-inch rifle plate pockets.
8. Ooverlapping adjustable shoulder coverage.