Available from Kel-Tec CNC, the PMR-30 is a light weight, full size pistol chambered for the flat-shooting .22 Magnum cartridge (.22WMR). The PMR-30 operates on a hybrid blowback/locked-breech system. This operation system allows for the use of a wide variety of ammunition as it seamlessly adjusts between locked breach and blowback operation, depending on the pressure of the cartridge. It uses a double stack magazine of a new design that holds 30 rounds and fits completely in the grip of the pistol.
- The trigger is a crisp single action with an over-travel stop.
- The manual safety is a thumb activated ambidextrous safety lever (up for SAFE, down for FIRE).
- The slide locks back after the last shot and a manual slide lock lever is also provided.
- Slide and barrel are 4140 steel, frame is 7075 aluminum.
- Grip, slide cover, trigger, mag release, and safety levers are glass reinforced Nylon (Zytel), much like other Kel-Tec Pistols.
- Magazine is Also Zytel and holds 30 rounds, with round count ports.