FMS, Inc. has released Version 4.6 of its Sentinel Visualizer data visualization and link analysis software. Originally released in 2005, Sentinel Visualizer offers link charts, social network analysis, geospatial mapping, and the examination of timelines based on a user-customizable knowledgebase. The Professional and Premium Editions of Sentinel 4.6 now provide enhanced integration with Google Earth and improved data import and analysis.
New features in Version 4.6 include:
- Upgraded Declutter tool – filter by value of Degree, Entity Weight, Entity Value, Relationship Weight, and Relationship Value
- Declutter tool allows filtering by Metadata value
- Declutter tool allows filtering by amount (currency amount, for example)
- Send a filtered network to a new visualizer window without having to re-create the network
- Send a selected network to a new visualizer window without having to re-create the network
- “Save” your data-import map for repetitive data-imports
- Data-import allows “database unique” to prevent unexpected duplications of data
- Data-import allows you to import data into the Entity’s “Value” field for more effective data visualization and filtering
- Integration to Google Earth Version 6 –allows Entities to be placed on map without the use of Latitude and Longitude values
Sentinel Visualizer is in use by the intelligence community, law enforcement, and commercial organizations for diverse missions such as counter-terrorism, gang analysis, commercial fraud detection, human resource management, training, call center activity, politics, academic research, etc. With its link charts, hidden second- and third-order relationships among people, places, and things become instantly visible and understandable.
Sentinel Visualizer is offered in three versions: Standard, Professional, and Premium. Sentinel Visualizer does not require a dongle.