You're invited to a 30 minute eye-opener.
- Thursday, August 22nd - 1PM EDT
- Thursday, August 29th - 1PM EDT
- Thursday, September 5th - 3PM EDT
Register: To register, click here to go to the PublicEye page. On the top right of that page, fill out the grey form and choose your desired date. Press the red button to submit.
PublicEye® is a real-time intelligence platform that arms first responders with quick access to critical data on iOS, Android, and Windows 8 smartphones and tablets.
- Easy-to-use touch interface: smooth, visual, and real-time
- Mobile access to 911 calls, building pre-plans, CAD & RMS data, and more
- Accurately see the locations of responders even outside their vehicle
- Multi-jurisdiction support for police, fire, and neighboring municipalities to seamlessly share information for mutual aid
PublicEye is a mobile intelligence platform for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. On a real-time map, public safety personnel can see locations of fire hydrants, building pre-plans, hazards, and 911 calls. CAD & RMS data is available with a touch. GPS locations of all responders are tracked, and fellow PublicEye users can quickly interact via texts, pictures, and videos. For screenshots and a free webinar introduction, visit http://www.zco.com/publiceye/.