925 N. Spurgeon St.
Santa Ana, CA 92701
Toll Free: 888-CCU-UNIV
With degree and certificate programs in criminal justice, the School of Criminal Justice at California Coast University is committed to helping students reach their educational, professional, and personal goals. Through our quality distance learning educational programs, we have a demonstrated record of helping students acquire the tools to make significant contributions to both their employers and to the communities in which they live and work.
The success of all our programs is based on our commitment to:
- Operating ethically, professionally and with academic integrity.
- Integrating professional and life experiences with academic content.
- Assisting and guiding students to meet their educational goals through programs that are independent, individualized and self-paced.
- Cultivating intellectual, analytical and critical abilities to help students meet the demands of today’s ever changing environment.
- Building a faculty and staff composed of respected educators and professionals who are decidated to the success of our students.
- Evaluating and continually improving our programs and educational materials.
- Providing a pathway to encourage students to value and pursue life-long learning experiences.