A SAFER EATING UTENSIL FOR CORRECTIONAL AND PSYCHIATRIC FACILITIES
CREATE A SAFER MORE HUMANE FACILITY WHERE MISUSE OF UTENSILS IS A CONCERN
The new ESU EcoSecurity™ Utensil, is made from a slick, moisture-resistant paperboard, like a milk carton. In one fold, it becomes the perfect sturdy scoop for any soft or bite size foods, that don’t require cutting.
Create greater level of safety with less cost:
- Prevents injury to staff, inmates or residents caused by sharpening plastic utensils.
- Helps prevent self-harm.
- Just one injury is likely to be more costly than years of EcoTensils use.
- More humane than fingers-only eating.
- Expands limited fingers-only menu to include more cost effective options.
- Can’t be used for “gassing.”
- Reduces hazerdous and expensive incidents such as "Lockdowns,” and extractions due to utensil abuse.
- Excellent Alternative Control tool for Ad.Seg, Special Programs, and High Risk Inmates/Patients.
- 29 First Street
- Suite 100
- Corte Madera, CA 94925
- United States
- Phone: 415-924-0233 x 11
- Toll Free:
- Fax: 415-924-0235
- Website: http://www.ecosecurityutensil.com/
Want to know more about EcoTensil Get Info Now