In the Traffic Enforcement Category, the finalists were:
- The Phoenix International/Magnum Spike MagnumCLAW!,
- The Phoenix International/Magnum Spike UMS-Shear Pin Design, and
- TMS Medical Technologies' Light for Life Signs.
The Innovation Award went to Phoenix International/Magnum Spike for its MagnumCLAW!
In the Training Category, the finalists were:
- Advanced Interactive Systems QuickRange,
- DriveTeam's Skid System, and
- VisioNetx HawkEye.
The winner was Advanced Interactive Systems' QuickRange, a modular, live-fire training range.
In the Uniforms & Body Armor Category, the finalists were:
- 5.11 Tactical's ZB-7 Trauma Pad,
- Bullet50's Six Shooter, and
- Point Blank Body Armor's Rapid Deployment Armor Bag.
The winner was Point Blank Body Armor's Rapid Deployment Armor Bag, which allows the concealed carry of a long-gun and offers instant ballistic protection within a matter of seconds.
In the Vehicle Accessories Category, the finalists were:
- Go Rhino!'s Public Safety Division Sliding Trunk Tray,
- Pelican Products 9450 Remote Area Light System, and
- Protective Products Intl. Ford Ballistic Door Panels
Protective Products International and Ford won an Innovation Award for the Ford Ballistic Door Panels.
The finalists in the Vehicles Category were:
- Segway's Segway x2,
- Supreme Corporation's Mobile Armored Device (MAD), and
- T3 Motion's T3 Series.
The winning product in the Vehicles Category was T3 Motion's T3 Series.
"Congratulations to all the winners and finalists in the Cygnus Law Enforcement Group Innovation Awards," says Patrick Bernardo, brand manager for the Cygnus Law Enforcement Group. "We appreciate your efforts to keep law enforcement professionals efficient and safe."
For more information on the Cygnus Law Enforcement Group Innovation Awards, finalists and winners visit www.officer.com or contact Valerie Schmitt at (800) 547-7377 Ext. 1607 or firstname.lastname@example.org.