Zetron announced its Pathway TIA P25 Digital Fixed Station Interface (DFSI) gateway. The Pathway product has been designed to allow connection of up to 4 control stations or console systems to a single Pathway device using the DFSI protocol.
Zetron’s Pathway offers the following key benefits:
- Allows up to 4 DFSI enabled console systems to communicate to a single DFSI base station.
- Uses Standards based TIA P25 Digital Fixed Station Interface protocol for normal operation.
- Works with any manufacturer’s dispatch console that is compliant with the TIA P25 DFSI open standard.
- Easy to use web based configuration.
- Has the capability to send updated state information to the console systems whenever one of those systems changes the fixed station state.