- Eye-safe laser with exceptional measurement range
- Very small and lightweight
- Meets military standards
- Uses commercial batteries; consumes very little power
- Simple two button, single-handed operation
- More points can be reached from one observation post which yields increased productivity and safety
- Increased mobility and agility
- Proven reliability, long service life and extremely low maintenance costs
- Lean logistics, great autonomy
- Rapid operational readiness in any situation
The Vectronix PLRF Pocket Laser Range Finder family is comprised of four variants. All of them possess brilliant optics for optimum detection, recognition and identification even under less than ideal conditions. A glass reticle with 5 mil graduation facilitates accurate pointing to small objects and permits range estimation beyond the limits of the laser. The electronic aiming mark, a red LED square, is easy to see against dark objects.
Lean and mean PLRF10 and PLRF15 are laser range finders, pure and simple. Point at an object, press a button and read the slope distance in meters, feet or yards. The object may be as close as 5 meters and as far as two or three kilometers, across a river, high on a roof or deep down in a canyon.
PLRF10C and PLRF15C are “mini laser location and orientation tools”. The C indicates their DMC Digital Magnetic Compass feature. This small addition provides a wealth of additional data: azimuth or bearing, inclination or elevation; horizontal distance and height difference – not only between the observer and an object, but also between two remote objects A and B.