LaserLyte's CM-K15T is now available in desert tan. The Center Mass laser feature projects a ring of eight green laser dots with one green laser dot in the center as the aiming laser. The circle grows at one-inch per yard, approximately the same configuration as a shotgun aimed at a moving target. The green laser, both single and Center Mass pattern, aid the user in daylight visibility, giving the user the advantage of a wide field-of-view while using both eyes for aiming.
The CM-K15T, built in rugged military style housing, sports a tethered battery cap to prevent loss during in-the-field battery changes. The hybrid aluminum and nylon design of the unit gives it the durability to withstand active scenarios. The aluminum core keeps the laser accurate and reliable. The activation button located on top of the laser can be utilized as a momentary switch or with a quick double tap, will turn the laser to a constant on mode. A remote pressure switch with a ten-inch length, two-inch tape switch area with copper braided cord is also included. The offset design of the CM-K15B allows the user a variety of mounting options.
The LaserLyte CM-K15T Center Mass Dual Lens laser gets sport shooters and professionals on the target faster, increasing accuracy and overall hits. For more information, visit www.laserlyte.com.
- Compatible Firearms: AR's, AK's, rifles and shotguns with a Picatinny rail 3-inches or longer
- Power Output: 650NM, 5MW, Class IIIA
- Technology: Center Mass lens technology with single dot lens switch-ability
- Laser Choices: 1 dot or 9 dots (8 circular with 1 aiming laser)
- Programmable: Ergonomic momentary switch and constant on.
- Body Housing: 55% Glass Filled Nylon outer for durability
- Interior Material: 6061 aluminum core for reliability
- Batteries: 1 x CR123
- Battery Life: 6 hours constant on
- Body Color: Desert Tan
- Weight: 5 ounces/0.1417 kg
- Length: 2.88 inches/7.3 cm
- Width: 2.58 inches/6.6 cm
- Height: 1.55 inches/3.94 cm