Proof Finder is an advanced investigation and eDiscovery software tool that Nuix has released as a philanthropic project. Proof Finder has the capacity to investigate up to 15GB per case. With your $100 annual license you can undertake as many cases of up to 15GB per case as you like for one year. What does 15GB look like?
Proof Finder is underpinned by the patented Nuix indexing engine, which gives you an unmatched ability to process, search and manage unstructured data in place, faster and more reliably than any other technology on the market. Our deep understanding of files, file structures and text ensures your data is handled with forensic rigor. Proof Finder indexes and finds the data other technologies can’t, in mobile devices, hard drives, forensic images, file shares, Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes and complex storage systems.
Proof Finder provides powerful, easy-to-use workflows to help you make sense of data faster, even with the largest and most complex eDiscovery and investigation tasks. Our advanced searching and analytical tools give you rapid insights into the evidence, so you can drive strategy, make informed decisions and save time and money.
- Enables you to thoroughly interrogate data sets of up to 15 GB for just $100 per year
- Is built on the patented Nuix indexing engine, which processes, searches and manages unstructured data faster and more reliably than any other technology on the market
- Indexes and finds the data other technologies can’t in mobile devices, hard drives, forensic images, file shares, Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes and complex storage systems
- Provides powerful, easy-to-use searching and analytical tools to make sense of data faster
- Forensically analyzes disk images, including recovering deleted files, carving unallocated space, indexing and navigating the Windows Registry and a hex viewer
- Finds the key documents that will decide a legal or regulatory case, enabling legal teams to set and maintain a winning case strategy
- Reveals the content and context of digital evidence so investigators can multiple focus on the most critical sources until the key facts emerge
- Extracts and cross-references intelligence items, revealing hidden connections across data sources and investigations
- Includes the Nuix Visual Analytics framework to visually explore data, create and modify workflows and generate powerful, customized reports