Foster + Freeman launched its 2014 training programme, featuring new questioned document examination and crime scene investigation courses alongside a series of product specific training programs providing advanced instruction in the use of the companys industry leading product range.
Foster + Freeman training courses provide participants with the opportunity to develop their knowledge and skills in a range of forensic scince disciplines through a combination of theory sessions, demonstrations and hands-on practical sessions using the latest Foster + Freeman technology.
2014 QDE and CSI application based courses include:
- Crime Scene Investigation and Evidence Recovery
- Forensic Photography at the Crime Scene
- Modern Techniques of Document Examination
- Fingerprint Comparison and Preparation of Evidence
- VSC6000/HS for Banking, Immigration, or Forensics