Diamondback Firearms, producers of quality personal defense firearms, introduces their new AR-style DB15 Pistols in a variety of models.
The new .223/5.56 DB15 pistol based off of Diamondback’s A3 Flattop forged 7075 T6 Aluminum upper and lower receiver utilizing their reliable gas operated system. The full-length, top-mounting rail (from the rear receiver to the end of the handguard) permits placement of multiple optics, lights, lasers and other accessories for total customization of the firearm. The DB15 features a Magpul MOE+™ pistol grip built from a reinforced polymer body that incorporates a comfortable, wrap-around rubber overmolding for extreme weapon control in unfavorable weather conditions. The two-stage trigger provides optimum trigger control for precision shooting. The DB15 Pistol is available with a 7.5” or a 10.5” 4140 chrome-moly melonite coated barrel with a 1:9 rate of twist. The Lightweight ventilated aluminum handguard dissipates heat quickly. An abbreviated 5” buffer tube creates a more compact pistol and the Diamondback proprietary flash hider reduces muzzle signature. The DB15 Pistol is offered in Black, Flat Dark Earth or OD Green with a durable Cerakote Finish.
DB15 Pistol Specifications
- Caliber: .223/5.56
- Upper: Forged with full-length top-mounting rail
- Lower: Forged
- Barrel: 7.5” or 10.5” 4140 chrome-moly melonite coated
- Muzzle Device: Diamondback Proprietary Flash Hider
- Trigger: Two-Stage
- Pistol Grip: Magpul MOE+™
- Handguard: Lightweight ventilated aluminum
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Overall Length: 7.5” barrel is 23.25”, 10.5” barrel is 25.75”
- Finish: Durable Cerakote in Black, Flat Dark Earth or OD Green
- Includes: 1 - 30 round PMag (where state/local laws allow) and safety lock