- Combines sophisticated predictive analytics in an easy-to-deploy cloud-based solution
- Provides detailed predictions directly to officers
- Represents extensive work with agencies to field test accuracy and develop product features
PublicEngines announced CommandCentral Predictive, a highly accurate crime prediction tool designed to deliver daily reports to law enforcement officers to aid in predicting and preventing crime.
CommandCentral Predictive solves a major hurdle in most agencies: pushing actionable information to officers in the street. Recent surveys have shown that one of an analyst’s primary responsibilities is to work directly with patrol staff on their tactical patrol needs. Yet many analysts don’t have the time to support every officer and every beat with detailed analysis and direction on a daily basis. CommandCentral Predictive is designed to close the analyst to officer gap by providing a tool that focuses officers on high-probability crime areas and allows analysts to focus on deeper analytical work.
CommandCentral Predictive is also ideal for agencies without a crime analyst as it automatically delivers accurate, actionable prediction reports on a daily basis in a way that officers can use.
CommandCentral Predictive uses a highly accurate and proven prediction engine to provide agencies a tool to be more efficient and effective in predicting and preventing crime. Officers can use daily prediction reports to help create directed patrol plans to maximize agency resources.
CommandCentral Predictive Key Points
• Highly accurate and proven predictive analytics engine
• Daily targeted area predictions delivered directly to officers
• Deployed in an easy-to-use, easy-to-install cloud-based solution
• Key product features built based on direct agency feedback
• Available Q3 2013
• Built with the same focus on simplicity and usability as PublicEngines’ other products