PublicEngines launched CrimeReports Plus. CrimeReports Plus combines CrimeReports, the industry’s most popular public crime map with an essential, internal crime intelligence dashboard; placing these indispensable tools in the hands of every law enforcement agency.
CrimeReports Plus is the latest example of PublicEngines' technological leadership and dedication to helping agencies of all sizes accomplish more with fewer resources.
- Combined public facing crime map and essential internal crime dashboard
- Better information available for everyone from command staff to officers
- A complete agency overview through the dashboard, including maps, graphs and Roll Call functions
- Dashboard flexibility, including various viewing options based on dates and crime types as well as an instant "drill down" to provide in-depth information at the click of a mouse
- Easy integration with any CAD or RMS system
- Native integration available with TipSoft, PublicEngines online tipping platform
- Simple, low-cost subscription pricing with no additional license fees, hardware, or “added” costs
The dashboard is based on PublicEngines’ cloud-based CommandCentral Analytics product, which has been deployed in hundreds of agencies, making CrimeReports Plus the only solution that combines together a public-facing map and essential dashboard crime intelligence.
PublicEngines is making the features of CrimeReports Plus available to its existing customers that currently use CrimeReports as part of their current subscription.