Stalker Radar announced the release of CopTrax In-Car Video System with real-time streaming video technology to the law enforcement community.
CopTrax uses the patrol vehicle's laptop as the dedicated processor, meaning the system only requires one or two cameras and a GPS antenna. File storage, archiving, and retrieval can either utilize the agency's existing server infrastructure or Microsoft's Azure, an ultra-secure cloud-based storage application.
Since CopTrax is primarily a software solution, agencies will no longer have to purchase in-car video systems every time vehicles are upgraded. CopTrax is designed to work on In-Car Mobile Data Computers. CopTrax provides the following functionality:
- Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) with live video streaming
- GPS synchronized video recording
- Wireless offloading of video
- Automatic recording initiated by user selectable triggers
- Advanced labeling of video by incident type
- Video playback with mapping / tracking
- Dual high-resolution video cameras
- High-quality audio recording
The CopTrax system embeds geographic positioning data into the video stream. Now, what the officer is seeing, hearing, and where they are seeing it is captured in real-time. Agencies have greater situational awareness, better asset coordination, and more accurate event recreation.
The CopTrax System's Command and Control Center is accessible from any Internet connected computer - at the station, the Chief's office, even a computer located at a residence.
The Command and Control Center and Case Management System includes the following features:
- Displays the location of all devices (MDTs and smartphones)
- Video search and export by meta data
- Video playback with synchronized tracking data
- Event reconstruction and playback of GPS tracking data
- Geo-fenced areas and proximity markers
- Automatic email and text alerts broadcasting to officers
- Video retention policies with overrides for cases / incident reports
- Attach documents to cases / incident reports
- Crime maps