In 1980 Taurus purchased the Beretta factory in Sao Paulo, Brazil “lock, stock and barrel” and immediately sought to improve on the classic Beretta design, resulting in the acclaimed Taurus Model 92 and Model 100 pistols. Today, Taurus has taken these pistols further than they’ve ever been. Most notable is Taurus’ drop hammer forged ordnance grade alloy frame. Other innovations include a three-position frame-mounted ambidextrous safety that is more secure than a slide mounted safety, and allows for a classic “cocked and locked” mode as well as a functioning DA decocking lever. Available with fixed sights, you’ll be able to face any situation without compromise.
- Available in 9mm and .40 cal.
- Blue and matte stainless finish
- Loaded chamber indicator for added safety
- Two blue steel 16-round magazines come standard
- Integral accessory mount rail for lights or lasers
- Frame mounted ambidextrous safety/decocker
- Taurus Security System