GraffitiTech’s innovative technology catches vandals in the act and has led to over 100 arrests. GraffitiTech acts as a force multiplier by serving as “eyes” for law enforcement or security professionals, and can lead to a strong return on investment—GraffitiTech has been shown to reduce public works and maintenance expenses by eliminating the need for constant repainting and repair.
Manufactured in the USA, the GT-1 combines patented graffiti detection technology with the unique ability to send real time alerts to on-duty security professionals or a dispatch center. The GT-1 requires no wiring, is configurable via web and has a sleek and discrete design, which allows for stealthy operation.
GT-1 Key Features
- Triple sensor
- Stand-alone (no wiring)
- 50 foot range of coverage
- Graffiti-specific detection
- Web configurable
- GSM/GPRS communications module
- Protects property by serving as a force multiplier and “eyes” for law enforcement through a real-time detection system that enables police to catch vandals in the act.
- Provides strong return on investment (ROI) by reducing graffiti repair costs and assisting on-duty officers.
- Is law enforcement-tested, rugged, low-profile, powered by a long-lasting battery and is made in the USA.