Intended Use: To gain quick control of arms. May be used to cuff behind a person's back or to restrain wrists to an anchor point.
Fully open loop and pull tabbed end through D-Ring. Secure one wrist by pulling snug.
Position other wrist next to secured wrist and wrap webbing.
NOTE: Do not use for prolonged periods of time.
If securing wrist to anchor point, wrap strap around anchor point after securing one wrist.
- WEIGHT: Approx. 3 oz.
- DESCRIPTION: 27" long and 1" wide. Strap is fully adjustable and D-Ring makes fast and easy sizing.
- SAFETY CHECK: Including, but not limited to, nylon, stitching, and hardware.
- MATERIALS USED: 1" black polypropylene, 1" D-Ring, and hook and loop.
- CLEANING AND MAINTAINING: Dry clean or launder at less than 280°F. When decontaminating bloodborne pathogens, use bleach while laundering.
- STORAGE: Store away from heat greater than 280°F or open flame.