INTENDED USE: To maintain handcuffed person’s wrists at waist. Use only as specified in the instructions.
With restrained person's hands cuffed, wrap the belt around the waist. The double loop belt section should be placed between the two hook belt sections.
Uncuff one arm, feed through the DRing, and reapply the cuff to secure.
Secure waist belt with a padlock through slots for extra security.
NOTE: Do not use for prolonged periods of time.
- WEIGHT: Approx. 9 oz.
- DESCRIPTION: 58" long and 2" wide with 21" hook and loop overlap closure and a steel D-Ring made to our specifications.
- SAFETY CHECK: Including, but not limited to, polypropylene edges, stitching, and hook and loop.
- MATERIALS USED: 2" black polypropylene, hook and loop, a steel D-Ring.
- CLEANING AND MAINTAINING: Dry clean or launder at less than 280°F. When decontaminating bloodborne pathogens, use bleach while laundering.
- STORAGE: Store away from heat greater than 280°F or open flame.