INTENDED USE: To maintain handcuffed person’s wrists at waist. Use only as specified in the instructions.
Wrap the belt around the waist. The double loop belt section should be placed between the two hook belt sections. Feed disposable cuff through D-Ring and secure wrist.
Secure waist belt with a padlock through slots for extra security.
NOTE: Do not use for prolonged periods of time.
- WEIGHT: Approx. 9 oz.
- DESCRIPTION: 58" long and 2" wide with 21" hook and loop overlap closure, and a steel D-Ring to fit disposable cuffs.
- SAFETY CHECK: Including, but not limited to, polypropylene edges, stitching, hook and loop, and D-Ring.
- MATERIALS USED: 2" black polypropylene, hook and loop, steel D-Rings.
- CLEANING AND MAINTAINING: Dry clean or launder at less than 280°F. When decontaminating bloodborne pathogens, use bleach while laundering.
- STORAGE: Store away from heat greater than 280°F.
Want to know more about this product? Click here to request more information about Transport Belt with Lockable Slots for Disposable Cuffs from HUMANE RESTRAINT CO. INC. .