CITE HD is a compact, modular, rugged and secure digital video recording system utilising a 1080P HD video camera core. The modular design allows for the lens to be mounted separately or attached to the main body. This allows CITE to adapt to a wide range of mounting scenarios ranging from head, shoulder chest, vehicle or K9 configuration to name a few.
The Broadcast quality highly detailed 1080P video captured by the CITE camera is augmented by the integrated GPS and compass system. This overlays the Time / Date / Latitude / Longitude / Speed / Heading and direction that the camera is pointed over each frame, The video is searchable by these elements as well as other criteria such as rapid acceleration or depressing an event button to allow the operator to notate an occurrence allowing for easy indexing and later location of specific events.
Using the remote trigger system the camera can optionally be activated by a wrist mounted transmitter, rapid acceleration or when the vehicle lights / siren are activated. When combined with the pre-record feature this ensures that vehicle based incidents will be captured in their entirety without the need for a vehicle mounted camera system and officer mounted microphones. If the CITE unit is permanently mounted in a vehicles then power and remote triggers functions can be hardwired to the vehicle.
A dual hot swap battery system allows for changing of batteries without interrupting the operation of the equipment. A variety of battery configurations are available starting at 4 hours of continuous recording. The addition of the option streaming video module allows real time video to be sent to a vehicle, station or remotely located recording equipment.
An integrated 2.5-inch LCD screen allows the operator to ensure correct alignment of the lens module prior to use. In addition it also allows for infield replay of any recorded event. A tactical button ensures that during night time or covert operations no noise or light is emitted from the unit. The Cite system supports a removable IR filter and an optional IR illuminator for use in complete darkness
- 1080P HD video resolution at 25 / 30 fps
- Dual independent battery system allowing for uninterrupted battery exchange
- Integrated GPS
- Integrated 3 axis digital compass
- Up to 32 GB micro SD storage card capacity
- 4GB isolated internal log file storage
- Pre-record function
- External Ports: HDMI, Power, USB, External Audio In, External trigger
- Wrist mounted remote control displays GPS coordinates and device status
- 8 MP geocoded still image camera mode
- Operates fully submerged in up to 1.5 meters of water
- Stereo audio recording
- Removable IR filter for improved low light performance
- Optional IR illuminator module for operation in complete darkness
- Optional Wi-Fi video streaming module
Want to know more about this product? Click here to request more information about CITE HD - Wearable High Definition Streaming Video from Tactical Policing .