Meet Gamber-Johnson's vehicle specific console box designed specifically for the 2012-2013 Dodge Durango SSV.
Key product components of the Dodge Durango SSV include:
- Vehicle specific console box attaches right to vehicle without a need for a top plate.
- Removable top plate, center brace and side wings create an ease of radio installation and wiring routing.
- Allows for the center console shifter and differential mode switch panel to be moved slightly backward to accommodate a radio in front of the shifter. (Shifter gate plate is included with the box).
- Vertical, angled section accommodates 6 inches of mounting space and is designed to house two full size radios.
- Horizontal, low profile section accommodates 4 inches of mounting space with an internal cup holder (8.5 inches without an internal cup holder) and is designed to house radio control heads and accessories.
- Two 12 Volt plug insert knockouts are located on passenger side wing.
- Heavy gauge steel, fully welded for long-term durability.
- There are two versions of the Dodge Durango SSV Console Box. Both include standard faceplates (full faceplates sold separately) and standard filler panels. One version of the console also comes with an armrest and internal dual cup holders (Item No. 7160-0445) and the other version is just the console box (Item No. 7160-0446).
- Can be used with a passenger side vehicle base solution (Item No. 7160-0323).
For a more in-depth look at Gamber-Johnson’s full line of mounting system solutions, visit Gamber-Johnson’s web site at www.gamberjohnson.com.