Building on its heritage of expertise in embedded encryption solutions, Enova Technology launched the Enigma module, a USB encryption solution designed to provide consumers and enterprises with real-time full disk encryption for any USB mass storage class (MSC) drive.
A recent study released by the Ponemon Institute revealed that when compared to the potential damage caused by data disclosure, the cost of encryption is afraction of the value it provides to businesses around the world. In all surveyed countries, the expected benefits of full disk encryption exceeded the estimated costs of implementing a solution by a factor ranging from four to 20. By leveraging Enova’s real-time encryption technology, the Enigma module provides complete protection of data-at-rest, eliminating the risk of a damaging breach.
- Automatic and Transparent Encryption: Data written to the USB drive through the Enigma module is automatically and transparently encrypted, whereas data read out from the drive is automatically decrypted, requiring no additional hardware or software. All data is protected on your drive using the Enigma module.
- Trusted Security Standards: NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology)/CSE (Communications Security Establishment) certified hardware AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) ECB/CBC engines up to 256-bit strength.
- Encryption of Off the Shelf USB Drives: Encrypts any number of USB disk drives, solid state drives, thumb drives, Blu-ray, DVD+/- RW, CD-R drives and card reader media, including SD and MMC.
- Multi Platform Compatibility: Compatible with any Windows, Mac, Linux or Android platform.
- Protection from Viruses and Malware: Creates a “Read Only” function on the USB drive that protects users from potentially harmful viruses, spyware and malware.
- Complete USB Compliance: Compliant with any USB 1.0/1.1/2.0/3.0 MSC protocols.
- Easy to Use: Simple design with no new programming for the user to learn or sophisticated graphical user interface for the user to navigate.
- Built in Initializer: Initialization software is stored on the device for easy and immediate deployment.