The Pivothead Recon model
Photo taken by a Pivothead camera
Pivothead imaging eyewear uses professional-grade components and cutting-edge technology for unparalleled image quality and detail. Below is a brief overview of what makes Pivothead different from other wearable camera systems and an attractive option for departments:
- Records in 1080p – FULL HD video recording provides crisp and clear images of indisputable quality and superb evidentiary value.
- Still Photos – Pivothead’s 8MP still camera snaps still photos with the touch of a button.
- True Point-of-View (POV) – Pivothead’s camera is placed between the eyes, allowing for image capture that more accurately represents the officer’s line of vision.
- Cost – Retailing for $349, Pivothead is a cost effective option for cash-strapped departments.
- Comfort & Performance – Ultra lightweight frames weigh in at 75 grams. A variety of styles are available including models with interchangeable lenses, polarized and photochromic options.
- Training: True point-of-view provides an ideal perspective for training and education during live fire, K-9 and SWAT exercises.