ChemImage Corporation's HSI Examiner 200 QD is the next generation in the HSI Examiner product series. The HSI Examiner uses Hyperspectral Imaging (HSI) technology to nondestructively examine questioned documents providing superior ink discrimination capabilities and speed over other systems available on the market.
This newest member of the HSI Examiner product series builds on the ease of use, speed and functionality of its predecessor with enhanced hardware and software specifically designed for the examination of security features in banknotes, passports, visas, credit cards, tax stamps and other secure documents. Additionally, the HSI Examiner 200 QD comes equipped with the HSI Examiner 2.0 software and optional ID document and banknote databases.
The new features of the HSI Examiner 200 QD include OVD lighting and broadband imaging filters allowing for faster pre-screening of security features. The new side-by-side comparison and image overlay tools can be used to compare known or questioned documents from the banknote and ID document databases. In addition, hyperspectral images can be saved as movie files to present compelling evidence in courtroom presentations.
The HSI Examiner 200 QD will be available for distribution world-wide and ChemImage will be demonstrating the new product at upcoming trade shows around the world including:
- 70th General Annual Meeting of the American Society of Questioned Document Examiners (ASQDE) August 21-22, 2012; Charleston, South Carolina, USA
- European Document Experts Working Group (EDEWG) September 18-22, 2012; Lyon, France
- Australia New Zealand Forensic Science Society 21st International Symposium on the Forensic Sciences (ANZFSS) September 23-27, 2012; Tasmania, Australia
- INTERGRAF 25th International Security Printers Conference and Exhibition October 17-19, 2012; Bordeaux France
- 7° Congreso Internacional de Peritos en Documentoscopia October 24-26, 2012; Las Palmas, Canary Islands, Spain
Want to know more about this product? Click here to request more information about HSI Examiner 200 QD - Forensic Document Examination from CHEMIMAGE CORP. .