LaserLyte , continues to innovate and stay in front of their customers by providing laser innovation where the demand is the greatest. LaserLyte proudly introduces the CK-MS for the popular personal defense pistols, the Bersa Thunder .380 and .380 Plus. The laser is easy and quick to mount on the Bersa trigger guard and snugs-up securely to the dust cover and simple to activate with the ambidextrous, ergonomic switch. The LaserLyte CK-MS laser is easily programmable to either constant on or pulse mode. Another great feature is the “auto-off” feature that displays a unique flash after 5-minutes of operation and automatically turns the unit off after 6-minutes.
Constructed from T6 aluminum with a black chrome finish, the LaserLyte CK-MS is durable and corrosion resistant. With the LaserLyte CK-MS securely attached, the Bersa Thunder .380 or .380 Plus is the go-to personal defense pistol whether carried in a purse or stored for-the-ready in the home. MSRP is $99.95.
For more information, visit www.laserlyte.com and check us out on Facebook.
LaserLyte CK-MS Specifications:
- Compatible Firearms: Bersa Thunder .380, .380 Plus
- Power Output: Class IIIA, 5 mw
- Laser module: 650 nm
- Batteries: four 377 batteries
- Battery Life: 5 hrs. constant on, 10 hrs. pulse mode (normal usage*)
- Weight: .77 ounces/24.00 grams
- Length: 2.25 inches/57.24 mm
- Width: .69 inches/17.64mm
- Height: 1.54 inches/39.22mm
- Range at Night: 500 yd., 457.2 m
- MSRP: $99.95
*Normal usage is defined as one minute on and one minute off. This test mimics actual usage where the unit is turned on and off and the battery is given time to automatically regenerate.