RAM’s new console design for the Chevy Caprice is the solution officers have been waiting for. With a breadth of features not found in any other package, mobile professionals will have everything they need within easy reach. RAM’s console even allows a radio up to ten inches deep to be mounted between the seats.
Tired of the "diving board" effect seen with other console products on the market? RAM is rigid, strong, and able to support laptops, tablets, keyboards, or combinations of these with ease. Sturdy design and superior craftsmanship help ensure that the focus remains on the job and not on bouncing equipment.
- Chevrolet Caprice PPV (2011)
- Chevrolet Caprice PPV (2012)
- Combination of rugged materials to create the ultimate in toughness and industry leading light weight design.
- Unique molded composite and stamped steel seamlessly meld to set a new standard for ergonomics, performance, and safety.
- No sharp edges or corners insure occupant safety and provide a state of the art appearance.
- Unique molded faceplates incorporate tongue and groove details to prevent contamination of electronics from dust and dirt falling through the cracks. This also integrates all the combined faceplates together as a unit to provide more strength, plus they prevent lost cards, licenses and paperwork.
- High quality materials and finish ensure a long product life and corrosion resistance backed by renowned NPI lifetime warranty.
- Modular and adaptable design allows for customizable configurations to meet your needs.
- Several knockout panels on each side for 12V or cigarette adaptors.
- Forward thinking design provides mounting points for tablets, keyboards, or displays that may be needed as work evolves.
- Microphone hole and slot pattern available on both passenger and driver side of console.
- Molded and stamped mounting holes allow for extreme ease of assembly and installation.
- Vehicle specific design insures compatibility with your Chevy Caprice.
- An industry first, RAM console allows for full size radio installation such as the Motorola Astro XTL 2500.
- Unique die cast interlocking faceplates are rigid and tough, not flimsy and flexible. Also no welds to break!
- Integrated hole patterns such as AMPS, VESA, as well as RAM specific ensure endless mounting possibilities and the ultimate in versatility.
- An installers dream, the new RAM Twist-Lock™ feature allows for quick access to radios or switches making installation, change-outs or repairs simpler than ever.
- Integrated cooling fan keeps electronics from overheating and helps them to performing optimally.
- Easy access to cup holder complete with pen pockets.
- Console is sized properly for quick and easy access to mounted firearms.
- Molded fairing provides an OEM installed look with smooth and rounded edges on all sides for safety and comfort.
- High Strength Composite and Powder Coated Steel