The MC16 from CAA, fits AR15/M16 .223/5.56 x 45 aluminum magazines.
Coupler doubles available ammunition capacity and allows faster reloading saving precious seconds.
- Wide gap between magazines- allows for quicker magazine changes
- Made of light density polymer- very lightweight.
- Improved durable design.
- Will not scratch or deform magazines.
- Screw tightened
- No gunsmithing required.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in Israel
- CAA's new and improved magazine coupler now comes with two removable pouch pulls, large and small.
- The pouch pull automatically sets the height of the magazines, so they don't interfere with the ejection port.
- The MC16N's robust design with thicker walls provides more resistance to breakage.
- Based on the proven clamping design, the MC16N now has three adjustment screws for additional strength.
- The MC16N joins the CAA family of magazine couplers, along with the MCD16 for polymer AR15/M16 30 round magazines and the traditional MC16 for aluminum 30 round magazine.