5.11 Tactical's next generation of ATAC and TPT tactical lights: the ATAC line extension includes two new rechargeable lights while the TPT line adds three new polymer-body torches. These tactical lights provide the exceptional construction and durability found in the first generation lights while delivering increased levels of functionality, quality, and innovation. The line provides reliable and durable lighting for general and task-specific needs at close range and long distances; while the long battery life and rechargeable models reduce operating costs.
ATAC Rechargeable: Aerospace aluminum construction with a molded rubber, anti-roll ring that keeps the flashlight in place on uneven surfaces.
- ATAC R1 is powered by a rechargeable lithium ion 18650 battery or (2) CR123A batteries. Charger is AC & DC compatible. Measures 5.9 inches long and 1.2 inches in diameter. Starting at $139.99
- ATAC R3MC is a multi-colored tactical light that has red and blue LEDs for maintaining night vision and added functionality. Uses rechargeable lithium ion18650 battery or (2) CR123A batteries. Charger is AC & DC compatible. Measures 6.2 inches long and 1.2 inches in diameter. Starting at $159.99
TPT Polymer Body: Crafted with a high impact molded ABS+PC body and a light textured, slip-resistant finish.
- TPT L2 is the first in the line of polymer flashlights and uses 2 CR123A batteries. Measures 5.1 inches long and 1 inch in diameter. Starting at $54.99
- TPT R5 is a rechargeable mid-size duty light torch using Sub – C NiMH or 6 AAA batteries. Measures 9 inches long and 1.4 inches in diameter. Charger is AC & DC compatible. Starting at $139.99
- TPT R7 is a full-size, rechargeable duty light using full D NiMH or 3 D-Cell batteries. Measures 12.2 inches long and 1.8 inches in diameter. Charger is AC & DC compatible. Starting at $169.99
All flashlights have top quality Cree LEDsand include a silent “momentary on” switch function, as well as “steady on” in 3 modes: high, low, and strobe.