High fidelity and low cost have converged in the LE-1000 law enforcement driver training simulator, recently launched as the newest product in FAAC Incorporated’s public safety simulator lineup.
The LE-1000 is a sleek, cost-effective simulator laden with the latest technology and features/functions requested by experts in the field.
The LE-1000 is feature-rich, with advancements to its physical architecture, instructor convenience, build time, a bonafide pedigree in the law enforcement community, ergonomic improvements, and even more training scenarios.
Some of the standard and optional items on the LE-1000 include:
- Three large LED screens that retain a 225-degree horizontal field-of-view
- All-in-one instructor console manageable with Apple products, such as ipad, ipod, and iphone
- Streamlined physical footprint
- After action scenario review system
- Charger or Crown Victoria dashboard cab models
- Easy access cab – full gear friendly
- Scientifically tested vehicle dynamics
- Mobile Data Terminal that receives live and pre-programmed dispatch information
- Most comprehensive curriculum available, including networked response and supervisory scenarios
- 60-day delivery lead time
In addition to physical and software improvements, FAAC is adding its newest public safety scenarios to its already rich training curriculum. FAAC’s curriculum features more than 100 training scenarios, from simple skill-building exercises to complex multi-tasking and decision-making exercises.