Gamber-Johnson introduced a new vehicle specific console box designed specifically for the 2012 Ford Next Generation Police Interceptor (NGPI).
The new console box is a low profile, no-drill vehicle specific console box. The console box attaches directly the Ford NGPI, without the need to order a separate top plate or vehicle leg kit and ships fully assembled. The top mounting platform allows a computer to be center mounted or offset towards the passenger side. A passenger side vehicle base can also be used to further offset a computer.
Key product components of the Ford NGPI Console Box include:
- Removable top plate and center brace for ease of radio installation and wiring routing.
- Six fasteners for mounting the console box allows for quick installation.
- Vertical, angled section accommodates 6 inches of mounting space and is designed to house full size radios.
- Horizontal, low profile section accommodates 6 inches of mounting space with an internal cup holder (11.5 inches without an internal cup holder) and is designed to house radio control heads and accessories.
- 12 Volt plug insert (located on passenger side).
- Box will ship fully assembled.
- Heavy gauge steel, fully welded for long-term durability.
- There are two versions of the Ford NGPI Console Box. Both include standard faceplates (full faceplates sold separately) and filler panels. One version of the console also comes with an armrest and internal dual cup holders (Item No. 7160-0409) and the other version is just the console box (Item No. 7160-0410).
For a more in-depth look at Gamber-Johnson’s full line of mounting system solutions, visit Gamber-Johnson’s web site at www.gamberjohnson.com.