Vertx, in cooperation with Schoeller AG, introduced the LE Motorcycle Suit.
This suit offers world-class design, comfort, functionality, and high day and night visibility thanks to its 3M tape, piping, and panels. It also offers multiple pads meeting the EN1621-1 1997standards.
The suit, designed using highly durable, abrasion resistant fabrics such as schoeller-dynatec featuring NanoSphere for additional dirt, water and oil repellency, also utilizes Schoeller airflow mesh in key areas allowing air to pass through the garment. The suit incorporates Schoeller Technologies’ coldblack finishing that reflects the sun’s heat and light, keeping the officer cooler and protected from harmful UV rays. Additionally, 3XDRY is used in key areas to ensure comfort with the feelgood technology that helps keep the wearer cool and dry.
The LE Motorcycle Suit is offered with optional wind resistant or waterproof liners that zip into the shell of the suit. Thanks to the NanoSphere finish, the suit keeps the officer dry and clean longer, and incredibly enough, is machine washable for easy care.
You can find more information about this great new product from Vertx by contacting your local Vertx dealer or representative or by going online to www.wearvertx.com.
High Visibility Safety (in all conditions)
- Contract color of fluorescent lime yellow (meets EN471 standard) to assure the high visibility of the uniform in day light
- High fabric yarn counts and high fabric tensile strength to maintain maximum durability of the garment
- Meets high standard of abrasion resistance test to assure no breakage for fall proof safety
Sun Reflector - UV Protector
- Featuring Schoeller's coldblack technology for fabric which reduces heat build-up from sunlight and provides protection from UV rays
Water & Soil Repellent
- Special woven and treated fabrics provide water and soil repellency while wicking teh moisture away from the body
- Woven mesh fabric provides high ventilation for wearers
Stretch for Maximum Comfort
- Comfort stretch fabric gives teh maximum freedom of movement and comfrot in any situation for the wearer
Motorcycle Armour Protectors Included
- Compelte sets of die-cast LDPE/PE foam motorcycle armor gears (meets EN 1621-1:1997) for shoulders, elbows, knees and his - Die-cast black support in two layers PE foam included
Weapon and Equipment Access
- Side vents with adjustable VELCRO to allow for access to weapon or equipment
- Home machine laundry and quick dry for easy care
Inter-Changeable Detachable Liners to fit Different Climate's Conditions
- Two different optional liners that provide protection against the wind and also offer waterproof protections as well
High Reflectivity in Low Light Conditions
- Sealed high gloss reflective vinyl 3M tape, piping and panels (meets EN471 Class 2) to assure the high reflectivity of the uniform in low light conditions