- Based on proven military technology, GeoSuite proves beneficial to first responders, search and rescue and mobile professionals who need to map, analyze and share vital information in real-time.
- Location data, digital images and other geographic or intelligence information can be captured by personnel on-scene, on-site or in centralized locations.
- GeoSuite can supply the critical information needed to direct medical crews, help restore utilities or document the effects of a tornado, hurricane or other emergency.
General Dynamics C4 Systems’ GeoSuite family of interactive software enables first responders, search and rescue workers, field agents and others to map, analyze and share vital information in response to disasters or as part of their daily work task. Operating individually or connected to a public or commercial network, GeoSuite enables workers to share real-time or historical information, data and intelligence with other users collaborating as part of a local assignment, or a widespread, global operation.
GeoSuite software downloads from a secure website onto Windows or Linux-based computers including the Android-based, General Dynamics Itronix GD300 body-worn computer, even a smartphone. Configured to meet the user’s needs, GeoSuite can record and save location data, digital images and other geographic or intelligence information captured by personnel on-scene or on-site.
Depending on a mission’s requirements, all or part of the collected information can be sent to secure, cloud-based servers that store the information; making it immediately accessible to other team members or organization with appropriate network authorizations.
Key features include:
- “Live” tracking of people, places and events as well as access to information stored for later use
- Works effectively while connected or disconnected to commercial or private networks
- Highly intuitive, easy-to-learn user interface trains workers in minutes
- Event markers and symbols from the National Incident Management System (NIMS) and U.S. Department of Defense are cataloged and accessible
- Bandwidth management to efficiently use precious communications bandwidth
- GeoSuite is available in versions configured for use in operations centers, vehicles, laptops, tablets and smart phones
- Internationally exportable as a commercial product
A data sheet on GeoSuite with a complete list of features, benefits and specifications is available online at http://www.gdc4s.com/geosuite.