pCom optionally equipped with mast tower mounting posts for radio antennas, cameras, weather stations and/or other devises.
Central control of power generation, heating and cooling, mast tower, data ports and circuit breaker panel.
pCom standard equipped with VSAT based IP voice, data switching, and LAN management.
The pCom 300 offers a rugged and immediate deployable,power and communications infrastructure where law enforcement need it.
Emergency Operations requires speed and reliability to insure the best possible response results. Infrastructure to complete the mission often depends on vital equipment and services being available and operational for Incident personnel.
The pCom 300 electronics bays meet NEMA4 extreme environment enclosure standards with controls for humidity,water intrusion, heat, cooling, and air-born particulatefiltration. The pCom 300 on-board 10,000 watt ultra-quiet power generation system provides for scene power, corecommunications equipment and its powerful LEDlighting system.
pCom 300 clean power generation, a 100 gallon internal diesel tank, and an auto-acquire satellite antenna, when combined with a standard 30-foot tower mast, creates the ultimate response trailer. With the pCom 300 40 rack units of environmentally-controlled rack space, pCom operators have options for their current and future critical communications equipment. Whether operating proprietary internal networks or simply requirereliable access to VSAT high-speed internet, phones, radio,video, or broadcast, the pCom 300 is the solution.
pCom 300 Trailer Solutions for Mission Critical Applications:
Communications and Power Restoral
Remote Field Operations
pCom 300 Trailer System includes the following:
- Secure NEMA4 communications enclosure
- 40 RU equipment rack space on air suspension
- Secure wiring and cabling access
- Instrumentation control: generator controls, runtime digital hours meter, system monitor, tower control
- 10kw Perkins diesel power plant
- Hanco generator with vibration isolation, sound dampening and attenuation
- 100 gallon fuel tank
- Multiple external GFI power outlets
- External “Patch Ports” and secure conduit
- Shore power inputs with transfer switch and integrated battery charger
- Central Breaker Box (AC Breakers and DC Fuses)
- Integrated DC Power supply and Battery Charger
- 30.5' Tempest Fireco pneumatic tower with internalcable set
- Integrated air compressor for pneumatic tools and tower system.
- Front and rear air compressor hose connections
- High power LED scene lighting
- Auto acquire satellite antenna and control system with BUC/LNB kit
- Satellite modem, router, and rack kit
- Multi-Port enterprise VoIP router and switch
- Long range 600mW wireless access point
- Multi-port PoE Smart switch with Layer 2 / Layer 3 management and controls
- Power management with UPS
- Large storage bay with dual door access (over 40 cubic ft.)
- Zinc dip entire structure pre-powder coat and pre-assembly
- Tie down “D” rings
- All enclosure doors have key locks
- Tire rack and spare wheel/tire
- Integrated trailer brakes, lighting, and brake-away
- Hydraulic surge braking system
- Integrated leveling jacks
- Transportable by standard vehicle
* Features and Specification subject to change.