LexisNexis Risk Solutions announced a strategic relationship with iyeTek. LexisNexis has developed an automobile crash report management solution that provides electronic capture, distribution and analysis of automobile crash information called LexisNexis eCrash.
LexisNexis eCrash captures the information easily via electronic collection options or can utilize digitized options from LexisNexis for agencies who are not currently utilizing electronic methods. It then provides officers with an exchange of information card to supply to involved parties and automatically reports to state and other agencies.
Additionally, LexisNexis eCrash gives law enforcement agencies the ability to:
- Simplify crash report data entry, storage, access and distribution, while maintaining existing revenue streams
- Eliminate manual handling, save time, reduce clerk costs and increase administrative efficiency
- Improve service to the public by allowing involved parties to purchase reports online, 24/7
- Free up agency staff to handle more important duties, dramatically decreasing walk-in and mail report requests, and eliminating the agency’s need to input crash data
- Improve agency’s investigative strength by providing easy access to their accident/crash reports and those of other participating agencies