Lancer Systems LP's Lightweight Carbon-Fiber Handguard (LCH) for AR pattern rifles weighs less than comparable aluminum handguard systems without sacrificing rigidity or impact strength.
The Lancer LCH can be applied to a variety of rifle configurations and be used in multiple applications. Available in carbine, mid-length, rifle length and extra long (15-inch), the handguard offers an advanced, heat-resistant carbon fiber tube; low profile; and multiple sight rail options. Supporting the carbon fiber tube is a precision machined receiver extension and an aluminum end cap designed to prevent impact damage.
- Free float design. The aluminum receiver extension is precision machined to ensure a rigid connection
- Low profile, octagon-shaped carbon-fiber tube is as rigid and impact resistant as aluminum lightweight free float tube designs
- Optional cooling slots
- Cooling slots will accept accessory rail hardware
- Optional picatinny rail at 12 o’clock
- Attachment points for quick-detach sling swivels at three and nine o’clock
Weight, including proprietary barrel nut (2.4 ounces):
- Carbine: 9.2 ounces
- Mid-length: 10 ounces
- Rifle: 11 ounces
- Extra Long: 12.1 ounces