Easily track valuable organizational assets with Wasp MobileAsset. MobileAsset allows law enforcement equipment managers to capture important information about each asset, including location, check-in and check-out, maintenance schedules and cost, warranty contracts, and depreciation. The data you need to make informed business decisions is instantly accessible in 48+ management reports.
MobileAsset takes asset management to a higher level, giving you the ability to save time and money, end asset loss, improve equipment maintenance, and more accurately compute taxes based on depreciation schedules. This asset tracking solution is designed to meet the demands of your application, while remaining simple enough to master right out of the box.
MobileAsset is ideal for managing assets in government and education, healthcare and small to mid-sized companies. Commonly tracked assets include:
- Company property, furniture and fixed assets
- IT Assets, including laptops, PDAs and servers
- Medical equipment
- Tools and vehicles
- Files and documents
This ready-to-use asset tracking software includes:
- MobileAsset Standard asset tracking software
- 1 PC User license
- 1 Mobile device license
- Integrated barcode labeling software
- Free, unlimited technical support for the life of the product
PC System Requirements
- 32-bit or 64-bit version of:
- Windows 7 Professional
- Windows Vista Premium
- Windows XP (SP3) Professional
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- 750 MHz or faster processor (2 GHz recommended)
- 1 GB RAM minimum (2 GB recommended)
- 10 GB of available disk space
- 1024 x 768 display, 256 colors minimum
- DVD drive for installation
Mobile Device Requirements
Wasp MobileAsset supports Windows Mobile and CE devices only*.
- Windows Mobile 2003 or later
- Windows CE 4.2 or higher
- 64 MB of RAM
*MobileAsset v6 does not support Palm devices.