General Dynamics Itronix's new semi-rugged GD3015 tablet PC weighs less than three pounds and delivers the full functionality of a notebook with the critical components and options needed by mobile professionals working in public safety, utilities, transportation, warehousing and industry field services. The GD3015 comes equipped with Microsoft Windows 7 operating system, embedded security, a 10.4-inch sunlight-viewable screen and 3G wireless network connectivity. Also adaptable to the unique requirements of mobile computer users, the modular GD3015 offers magnetic stripe reader, barcode scanner, camera and additional options.
The ergonomically designed GD3015 is as easy to use as a commercial tablet, with the rugged durability to stand up to the dirt and weather of field environments while taking the bumps and vibration that comes with life on the road. Available with a three-year warranty, a wide range of peripherals and options including a highly sensitive GPS capability, the GD3015 performs effortlessly in cluttered urban areas, congested warehouses and wide open spaces.
Key features of the GD3015 include:
- IP54 compliant for dust and water resistance; MIL-STD-810F compliant for shock, vibration, rain, sand and dust
- Full Microsoft Windows 7 operating system powered by the energy-efficient Intel Atom processor
- 10.4-inch, sunlight viewable, high-resolution touch-screen that works even with gloves on
- Updated Trusted Platform Module security chip and user authentication software protect the GD3015 from unauthorized access
- WWAN, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS options
- 10 input/output interface options including USB 2.0 host connectors, RS232, VGA and others
- Size: 10 inches by 8.4-inches by 0.7 inches
- Weight: 2.7 pounds